IT Lab is a service addressed at companies and institutions of private and public sector which aim at implementing in their organisations advanced array, server, network and system solutions but before their purchase decision they need to confirm their compliance with productivity or functionality requirements. For many years WASKO SA has been extending IT lab equipping it with the latest ICT equipment supplied by market leaders.
TRAINING WASKO S.A. workers configure the environment and administer it. Services in this option are above all acquinting a client with the system and training client employees in system technical handling.,
FUNCTIONAL WASKO S.A. workers prepare the environment according to client guidelines, however, after construction of the environment administration is handed over to the client,
ADVANCED It is addressed at the clients having their own experienced IT experts. WASKO S.A. only provides hardware and IT infrastructure and the client builds, configure and administers the environment itself.
IT Lab offer covers:
- servers and storages: Hitachi Data Systems, Brocade, HP, IBM and Fujitsu hardware,
- backup systems: CommVault, Symantec and Backula software,
- computer networks: Juniper, Cisco, Brocade and Fortigate equipment,
- databases: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL,
- virtualization and operating systems of: VMware, Microsoft, Linux.