OpenEye SCADA is a key WASKO product developed for 15 years. It is an innovative system of visualisation of technological processes dedicated at the following:
- plants possessing automated production lines,
- utilities distribution enterprises (gas, water, heat),
- companies and institutions managing dispersed assets (meteorologial stations, measurement probes, maintenance free objects),
- units of complex technical infrastructure (hospitals, universities, offices etc.)
- integrators of building installations as BMS (Building Management System) class system .
OpenEye SCADA aims at control of production processes, supervision of gas networks operation, water, heat and energy. It works very well as an application integrating various installations: building within BMS, technical utilities (hospitals), networks (TCP/IP) as well as server and arrays. OpenEye SCADA software is applied in both single position applications and in dispersed systems with server/client architecture.