Download folderERROR: You should create the Flipbook first.
ActionAwia Horyzont is a complex of devices whose main aim is communicating to the operator (driver) visual and accoustic information about appearance of man in a machine’s proximity as well as distance and direction of approaching. At the same time a man is warned by horn signalling direct collision threat.
Element componentsAWIA Horyzont consists of the following elements:
- Driver’s terminal (module installed inside a vehicle),
- Personal transmitter (module carried by workers),
- Charging rack (a device recharging transmitters installed at the entrance to a plant),
- Receiving antennas (installed on vehicles).
Our referencesKronopol Sp. z o.o. – a part of Swiss Krono Group holding (in progres)
1. Threat detection within the system coverage – intruder in the proximity of about 15m. The terminal – green signalling, short single horn blow. 2. Approaching the vehicle – intruder in the proximity of about 10m. The terminal – yellow signalling, two short horn blowing sounds. 3. Dangerous vehicle approaching – intruder in the proximity of 7m. The terminal – red alarm, a series of short horn blowing sounds, the necessity to stop the vehicle.