WASKO SANT (System of Telephone Numbers Allocation) is a modern IT system prepared for all telecom operators which, according to the binding law, are obliged to provide a subscriber with a possibility to transfer the number or telecom service to another operator (Number Portability, Wholesale Line Rental).
WASKO SANT conducts electronic exchange of messages between the operator and Orange Polska as well as operator and Office of Electronic Communications, which is responsible for the introduced amendment in Art 78 to the Act on Telecommunications Law. The law provides that the information exchange between suppliers of service providers as to transfer of phone number takes place by means of Location and Information Platform with Central Database (PLI CBD).
WASKO SANT provides:
- execution of inter-operator cooperation processes by means rendering to an alternative operator (OA) interfaces for the needs of data exchange with Orange Polska within SOR in ISI channel according to binding models in MWDP, MWDK,
- integration with PLI CBD system,
- implementation of all processes necessary for number portability.
- Compliance with legislator’s requirements towards operators;
- Increase in operation safety by means of application of solutions implemented and verified by other operators;
- Ensuring stability and continuity of operator’s systems by means of software updating possibility with changes in specification of communication interfaces SOR and PLI CBD;
- Minimisation of expenditures on changes in internal infrastructure of operator’s internal infrastructure by means of efficient system integration mechanism;
- Minimisation of expenditures on maintenance of IT infrastructure in the model of SaaS.
- Telekomunikacja NOVUM
- Orange Polska