We are one of the leading IT&T companies.
For 25 years we have been providing our solutions to middle and large enterprises, mainly in power&energy, telecom, financial, healthcare, science and higher education sectors as well as to government and self-government administration. We deal with design and production of software and we render complex services in implementation, maintenance and exploitation of IT systems.
- A listed company
After the merger in 2006 with Hoga.pl S.A., which was the first internet portal quoted on Warsaw Stock Exchange, we became a stock exchange company, whose capitalisation equals PLN 300 million.
As an authorised partner of the largest world producers of computer and telecom hardware and software we deliver to our clients solutions based on stable and modern IT technologies. We are one of the leading suppliers of specialist maintenance services.
- Comprehensive services
We deal with design and production of software and we render complex services in implementation, maintenance and exploitation of IT systems.
Our activities encompass design of industrial automation systems, control and measurement as well as teletransmission equipment. We provide services of providing expert’s opinions and reports in environmental engineering.
- The biggest cluster servers
The largest in Poland, and at the same time some of the largest in Europe cluster servers were designed, integrated and launched by WASKO S.A. in academic telecom centres.
Our skills contribute to improvement in national safety and defence capabilities due to implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Development and investment
We allocate the majority of obtained profit on investment and development. Half constitutes research and development works conducted within projects co-financed from Polish Agency for Enterprise Development and National Centre for Research and Development. During their execution we closely cooperate with many research and development units and universities with which we concluded contracts for close cooperation.
We possess, among others, certificate ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, First Degree Facility Security Clearance as well as AQAP 2110 certificate.
AS A RESULT OF WON TENDERS, COMPETITIONS AND RECEIVED ORDERS WE DESIGNED,
PRODUCED, IMPLEMENTED AND SUPPLIED:
- The first in Poland structural network using IBM technology
- IT&T devices and systems for Telekomunikacja Polska S.A. (TP S.A.)
- Expert opinions and evaluation of influence on the environment for Governmental Administration
- Control and measurement devices for Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo S.A. (PGNiG S.A.)
- Base stations for mobile telephony operators (Centertel, Polkomtel, Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa)
- Billing system in TP S.A. for 1,5 milion subscribers
- The largest in Europe database system – data collection system KOBAT- Kolektor, registering 3 billion records monthly for TP S.A.
- Analytic system for traffic engineering services in TP S.A.
- Command Support System coordinating activities of the police, municipal guard, ambulance services and fire brigade for Rescue Notification Centres among others for the cities: Gliwice, Katowice, Kraków, Warsaw as well as groups of voluntary rescuers of GOPR and TOPR in Małopolska
- EU project NCTS for Customs Services of the Ministry of Finance
- Modernization of electric and fuel locomotives for Polskie Koleje Państwowe S.A. [Polish State Railways]
- System issuing national IDs and passports as well as its service on the territory of the whole country for the Ministry of Interior and Administration (MSWiA)
- Command Support System for Municipal Guard in Warsaw, servicing 2 million inhabitants
- Software of development platform and modernization of power distribution networks for Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A.
- IT system of production of biometric passports for the Ministry of Interior and Administration compliant with requirements of the European Union
- Satellite system of precise positioning ASG-EUPOS in Poland in Head Office of Geodesy and Cartography
- IT System of Tracking of Mail of Armed Forces ordered by the Ministry of National Defence,
- Monitoring, collection and visualisation of gas data for Gas Sector Companies serving the majority of gas recipients in Poland
- Computer hardware for school computer labs as ordered by the Ministry of National Education
- Computer cluster of the highest computing power in Poland (50 Tflops, 16th position in Europe, 45th position in the World) for IT Centre TASK of Gdansk University of Technology
- Integrated IT System for Marshall Office in Wrocław and 31 Units of Territorial Self-Government
- Electronic Document Flow System for the Voivodship Police Headquarters in Krakow
- Transformation of the limited liability company into a joint stock company WASKO S.A.
- Hardware infrastructure and electronic document flow as well as group management for the employees of Alior Bank
- Computer cluster NOVA for Wrocław Network and Supercomputer Centre at Wrocław University of Technology (40th position among academic computers in Europe, 318th computer in the world)
- Measurement Data Collection System “Gaz Kolektor” for the Operator of Pipelines Gaz-System S.A.
- The System of Servicing connections in Dolnośląska Spółka Gazownictwa Sp. z o.o.
- Preparation of broadband Internet access – WaMax (the first in Europe solution in WiMAX technology)
- The System of Information Exchange (SWI) in the company Gaz-System S.A.
- IT system for rendering modern services of self-government administration in the City Office of Krakow
- Integrated IT System for management and satellite monitoring of medical rescue units in Małopolska Region
- The system of collecting and processing measurement data for Pomorska Spółka Gazownictwa Sp. z o.o.
- Hardware and system infrastructure as well as call registration system with the use of TETRA platform for the City Transport Enterprise in Krakow
- Design of hospital airstrips for rescue helicopters in the cities of Gorlice, Chrzanów, Bełchatów, Krotoszyn, Gniezno, Piekary Śląskie, Brzesko, Częstochowa, Września, Gliwice
- OLIMP System of identification of football fans and ticket sale (among others Górnik Zabrze, Polonia Bytom, Zagłębie Lubin, Odra Wodzisław, Piast Gliwice, GKS PGE Bełchatów)
- The system for the Central Statistical Office for the needs of conducting Agricultural Census and National Census of Population and Housing
- Monitoring and intelligent traffic management with the help of WaMax system of selected areas on the territory of Gliwice
- Internet information portal of Polish Presidency in the Council of the European Union as well as Accreditation System
- Design of Encoding Device financed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- Integrated IT system of Voivodship Centres of Rescue Notification enabling accepting and recording incidents at 112 emergency number
- Intelligent system of management public transportation for the city of Wrocław
- Małopolska Electronic Police Communication Platform handling all Police units on the territory of Małopolskie Voivodship
- Design and construction of broadband networks on the territory of voivodships: dolnośląskie, świętokrzyskie, podlaskie and Pomorska IT&T Trunkline
WE ARE CREATIVE
Predominant part of generated profit we allocate on development and investment, out of which over a half are research and development works conducted within projects cofinanced from the funds of the EU and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. We cooperate in their implementation with numerous Research and Development units as well as universities we concluded agreements of close cooperation. We have in our portfolio a lot of our own products, which are covered with patent protection.
WE ARE TIMELESS
For 25 years we have been developing solutions addressed at a wide range of clients from all sectors of economy. Thousands of successful implementations mean enormous experience capital, which positions us in the group of the largest integrators on the Polish market.
WE ARE MODERN
As an authorised partner of the largest global producers of electronics, computers and automation we deliver our clients solutions making use of stable and modern technologies, which we offer with our own implementation services as well as technical assistance. We are one of the leading suppliers of specialist maintenance services.
WE ARE ACTIVE
We are young (avarage age 31 years), organised in modern way, fully computerised enterprise built on solid financial bases. Great majority of us are holders of university degree and certificates documenting high professional qualifications.