WASKO SA is an active market participant in terms of EU fundraising. A part of our structure includes Research and Development Projects Department consisting of specialists in obtaining subsidies and other forms of financing undertakings.
Since 2007 we have been obtaining and settling EU subsidies and other funds necessary for Beneficiary’s investment. We specialize in the EU and buisiness advising as well as supporting new innovative investment processes. We cooperate with financial institutions, universities and R&D entities and patent chancelleries in cooperation with which we create and render services complying with our clients’ needs. Thanks to numerous contacts with bodies gathering institutions from various sectors we successfully initiate establishment of business contacts, which translates into fruitful business and trade cooperation.
Scope of services
As to activities connected with obtaining and executing subsidised projects, the following stages are included here:
♦ subsidy opportunities audit – our offer contains complex audit or only a form of consultations
- Presentation of possibilities for obtaining financing for specific undertakings, financial identification within programmes implemented in the current perspective 2014-2020;
♦ Preparatory stage:
- The analysis of the Applicant’s needs and potential,
- Preparation of investment development strategy,
- Analysis of needs and possibilities of implementing new solutions on national and international market;
♦ Application documentation stage:
- Preparation of the project feasibility study,
- Preparation of application,
- Preparation of formal documentation according to provisions binding for a selected suport instrument;
♦ project implementation and follow-up stage:
- Advisory in running and settlement of project according to the rules resulting from provisions of law and subsidy contract,
- Support during project inspection and in preparation of reports in investment execution and their outcomes,
- Preparation of further development plans in the perspective up to 2020.