System Supporting Work of the Main Dispatch Office is addressed at collective transport enterprises i.e. bus, tram and trolleybus for the purpose of the quality of rendered services.
Dispatcher Office System performes the following tasks:
- handling notifications and events,
- ensuring reliable communication with teams,
- integration with external systems for the purpose of speeding information flow,
- monitoring vehicles and teams in real time,
- handling settlements with the payer within the scope of services conducted by the enterprise.
Dispatcher System allows for:
- review of timetables for specific lines and rides,
- monitoring deviations from timetables (delays and accelerations),
- coordination of activities of internal services of the city transport enterprises (MPK) – Inspectors of Traffic Supervision, Units of Reserves, Technical Emergency Service,
- publishing internal information about events and statistics on www,
- possessing access to statistics, reports and analyses concerning work of dispatcher offices and teams,
- GPC tracking of objects (vehicles equipped in GPS and PDA devices).