WASKO Automatic Depot Management System is a solution dedicated at handling modern tram depots. The main task is automated traffic management on the territory of the depot with high level of safety.
System offers the following:
- automation of depot’s work,
- efficient planning of service and repair works of the rolling stock,
- high level of traffic safety of vehicles on the territory of depot,
- full record of works conducted in the depot,
- automatic diverting vehicles for periodic inspections.
System enables the following:
- automatic control of tram traffic on the territory of the depot taking into consideration: timetable, rolling stock, parking spaces, service and repair activities as well as other rules defined by the operator,
- tram positioning on the territory of the depot,
- work planning and registration of drivers’ work,
- planning periodic inspections,
- integration with diagnostic devices such as underfloor wheel lathe or wheel profile control station,
- supervision over depot infrastructure,
- management of depot’s operations by means of a comfortable desktop covering among others graphic scheme of the whole depot,
- information provision for drivers.
- Control and detection elements installed in the trackway and on vehicles,
- Industrial automation,
- IT system.